Given the current situation with Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that we’re closely monitoring developments and have put plans in place to mitigate any potential disruption to our service.
The health and safety of our employees and clients are always our top priority and we are following all safety advice and precautions as recommended by the UK Government and health authorities.
We have seen an impact in the global supply chain and this has resulted in us not being able to procure in the normal volumes, we have created partnerships to ensure we can supply core healthcare garments.
To minimize any risk to employees and clients, we are taking the following precautions:
• Work In Style have stopped non-essential business travel and meetings
• Our Business Development Managers are utilising our state of the art software to complete meetings and interviews using remote meeting technology and we request that you support us in doing this
• We have all of our office staff working remotely, therefore, eradicating any interaction with others
• We have created a shift pattern within our warehouse to reduce the number of staff working together to ensure they can comply with the governments distancing guidelines
• If staff believe they have been in contact with someone who has the virus, and/or if they are showing symptoms, they are instructed to stay at home, self-isolate and immediately inform us
• We continue to follow good hygiene practices (including regular, thorough hand washing and using the hand sanitizer provided in our Warehouses and Offices)
We also continue to monitor the impacts on the UK and our global supply chain.
This is clearly an unprecedented situation and we will aim to keep you informed of any significant changes affecting our ongoing business operations.
We will do whatever we can to support you at this uniquely difficult time and right now we are still actively supplying our full range of Healthcare Garments across the UK.
More information can be found on the official NHS website. We urge everyone to play their part in preventing the spread of the virus by following this advice:
Opening hours during COVID19
Work in Style is staying open to provide our healthcare heroes with uniforms.
You can reach us every workday between 8 am - 6 pm on 0161 477 4438, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through our website or Facebook page, our dedicated and experienced team will be happy to help.
The warehouse is open Mon - Fri 08 am - 4 pm, which is the latest for dispatching deliveries.
At this moment, we can't offer next day delivery service. The order will be with you as quickly as possible which can take up to 5 days (UK orders).