- The Balance collection from Dickies is a go-to collection that ticks all the boxes. Dickies are, once again, delivering on trend details, a comfortable and flattering fit and in demand fabric and performance features. Male and Female styles are available in a variety of your favourite Scrub coloursRead more »
- Did you know that 91% of plastic end up in our Oceans? Scientists estimate that by 2050 the volume of plastic in the ocean will be more than the volume of fish, they also estimate that almost 100% of seabirds will have ingested plastic by this time.Read more »
- Read more »
How hard can purchasing a medical uniform be? The decision can be unnerving, considering the purpose of the uniform is to provide you with a professional identity, boosting confidence while giving you protection from contaminants. Choosing the right gear is imperative for all healthcare workers. That is why here at Work in Style, we are committed to providing you with the best medical gear by offering you a platform to purchase them from the best manufacturers.
- We wanted to formally introduce you to our Dickies Scrub Sets, an affordable, high-quality scrub set suitable for all! Our only Scrub which is sold as a full set, helping us to give you even better value for money. The Dickies Essentials Scrub set offers the comfort and durability you have come to expect form well known workwear brand Dickies, only at a more affordable priceRead more »
- Work in Style are proud to stock a great range of workwear Footwear, perfect for all manners of professionals. Here, we will talk you through the types of shoes we have on offer from great brands such as Skechers and Crocs.Read more »
- When it's Made by Barco, it's Made to Matter Barco have been making High quality apparel for the healthcare industry for over 90 years, they are pioneers in their field and during their 90+ years have changed the standard of Scrubs and workwear throughout the Industry. Barco scrubs are made for healthcare professionals, to ensure you look, feel and perform your best, because Barco truly believe that "Caring is Everything!" The Barco brand are proud producers of many workwear ranges, and this includes both Barco One and Skechers Scrubs - recycled scrubs stocked here at Work in StyleRead more »
- Cherokee Originals - In stock today! Our best selling Cherokee scrubs are fully stocked in all your favourite colours. Due to our great relationship with Cherokee, we havebeen able to secure even more stock in our best sellers range - Meaning you and your team can stay kitted out in your favourite Scrubs all year round! Have a look below at our favourites from the range;Read more »
- This March, we are launching the Barco Essentials Scrub Sets, which are classic and affordable scrub sets from one of the World’s leading scrub suppliers. With a full scrub set coming in at under £35, these are an affordable option with the same class and style as all of Barco’s products.Read more »
- Read more »
Benchmark specialise in manufacturing high quality, hard-wearing workwear trouser suitable for a variety of uses and sold through a network of distributors and resellers. They are part of the P&R Fabric group, which is a modern, forward-thinking premier fabric supplier that has over 50 years of trading history with the skills and ability to produce technical fabrics for a diverse textile apparel market.
- E&E Workwear is Work in Styles’ very own brand of high-quality Lab coats. The beginning as Ashton Overalls, which was established in the early 60s in the small Derbyshire town of New Mills, in 1969 they became Eaton & Entwistle and because of demand on the business opened the second factory in Marple, manufacturing khaki coats & overalls under contract for the MOD & PO.Read more »