- 1935 established as Manufacturing Company Westbrook Linen in East London
- 1948 Founder Supplier NHS 5th July 1948 of Nightwear and Patient Wear
- 1995 Developed and marketed Microfibre Gowns and Goretex Drapes replacing Cotton products. These are now exclusively used for reusable theatre items
- 2004 took Cherokee to the UK market, established an exclusive range of agents to market and sell their products
- 2006 Established WISconnect application as a standard for procuring products within fully managed NHS rental and Key Account Sites
- 2010 Awarded contract to supply 5,000 RAF staff over 15 sites by ISS
- 2011 Awarded the largest contract for University Students (8 universities) Scrubs included in Bid
- 2012 Selected onto PASA framework sole supply of Cherokee to NHS
- In 2016 we developed Benchmark Brand of Trousers for UK market and specialist camouflage fabric for MOD Hereford. In the same year, Work In Style awarded MOJ contract for the supply of Prisoner Uniforms.
- In 2017 we developed 2 brands: DEXTERS (Brand of Decorators clothing) and KEY SCRUBS (Brand for inexpensive Scrubs for Renters). We were granted a license to market Corporate Clothing Brook Taverner range the same year.
- During 2018. WiS developed and designed the first reversible Cubicle Curtain FR Print for NHS. We were Awarded Dickies for the UK market in the same year and agreement to supply all Cubicle Curtains to Stockport NHS Trust.
- In 2019 WiS purchased E&E Workwear Lab coat and scrub supplier to Commercial and University markets.
Our company has also been incorporated into the P&R Group, which provides a completely vertical operation including fabric, manufacturing and sales. Founded in 1964 as a family business, world-class fabric providers whose service, quality and price are the factors for being the UK’s leading suppliers.
P.& R.FABRICS LIMITED has over 50 years of experience with workwear, schoolwear and sportswear as well as corporate, promotional and outdoor clothing.
WiS has been supplying the UK for 15 years with the Cherokee. A high quality range made with excellent attention to detail is the reason for their success.
We offer in-house embroidery service and skilled team to design a bespoke logo or copy an existing one to fit all your company requirements.
Work in Style philosophy is simple:
“We focus on customer satisfaction and quality service to forge a successful business partnership. Our aim is to provide high-quality products at competitive prices in a way which suits you and your business." NHS approved supplier
Work in Style has been supplying healthcare market for over 80 years and has been an approved NHS supplier for over 69 years. Our clients include NHS, Private medical, Dental and Universities.
Ordering made simple
The WIS connect programme is a specially written application designed to enable our customers to order garments easily and efficiently online. Our NHS customers are using this system to order individual items (man packs) for members of staff.
UK Stock Items
All products are stocked within our UK distribution centre and despatched within 48 hours of receiving the order
Measuring and fitting service
We offer on-site measuring service on demand provided by a team of specialist.