We now offer FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland orders via DPD
You are entitled to return your goods within 28 days of dispatch for a credit/refund or exchange (We can only offer exchanges on goods that are the same price as the returned goods).
Returned goods must be:
- Returned within 28 days of the dispatch date – You must notify us of the return within 21 days of the dispatch date
- Unworn, unwashed and unaltered, in original packaging with labels attached
- Not embroidered or a bespoke item
Returns can take up to 10 working days to be processed, so if you need your exchange quickly, you can send your return back for a refund, and place a new order online for the size/style you need. The cost of your delivery charge will not be refunded.
How to return your order
- Any goods which are faulty due to a manufacturing fault can be returned to us for a refund or exchange, as per the usual return instructions
- If the item’s fault has been caused by external factors, e.g. incorrectly washing/drying, this would not be eligible for a return.
- Our return’s team will check the goods for the fault and contact you if there are any issues. If the fault is deemed to be a manufacturing fault we will refund/exchange as requested
- Your refund will put back on to the payment method which you used, i.e. PayPal, Amazon or Card – Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account
- Once your return has been processed, the returns team will place a new order for the exchange you have requested
- In stock items will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Out of stock items will be placed on back order from our supplier, delivery can vary but will usually be within 28 working days
- We will refund the full cost of the items returned to us, we will not refund the delivery charge as the delivery has already taken place. The cost of your return is covered by our Freepost DPD returns label (UK Mainland customers only)
- Returns Department, Work in Style LTD, Hunter House, Holloway Drive, Wardley Iindustrial Estate, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LA
- The return must be done at your own cost and risk. We recommend using a tracked service and keeping your receipt/tracking number
- Northern Ireland customers must also return at their own cost, as DPD England do not cover the Northern Ireland region