We now offer FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland orders via DPD (Excluding Northern Ireland *see FAQ's)
You are entitled to return your goods within 28 days of dispatch for a credit/refund or exchange (We can only offer exchanges on goods that are the same price as the returned goods).
Returned goods must be:
- Returned within 28 days of the dispatch date – You must notify us of the return within 21 days of the dispatch date
- Unworn, unwashed and unaltered, in original packaging with labels attached
- Not embroidered or a bespoke item
Returns can take up to 10 working days to be processed, so if you need your exchange quickly, you can send your return back for a refund, and place a new order online for the size/style you need. The cost of your delivery charge will not be refunded.
International orders can be returned for a refund only and must be returned at your own cost
One free returns label will be supplied per order, allowing one free return. Any additional returns/exchanges will be the responsibility of the customer and must be done at your own cost
How will we process your return?
- We receive your return in our warehouse
- We will process the return as quickly as possible (Please allow up to 10 working days)
- Your refund or exchange will be processed
- If you requested a refund: Please allow up to 5 working days for a refund to reach your bank account
- If you requested an exchange: In stock items will be dispatched within 3 working days, out of stock items will be ordered from our supplier.
If it has been over 10 working days since returning your order and you need an update on your return you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and delivery postcode.
How to return your order
Fill in the returns form found inside your parcel, you will need a GRN (Goods return number) – Please email email@example.com or call 0161 477 4438 to get your unique code
Put your goods and return form inside your return package (You can use the original packaging that your order was delivered in) and secure the parcel ready to be posted
Put your order number on the DPD return label and attach to the front of your parcel
Take your parcel to your nearest DPD collection point. You can find your nearest store here – www.dpd.co.uk/pickuplocator
- Any goods which are faulty due to a manufacturing fault can be returned to us for a refund or exchange, as per the usual return instructions
- If the item’s fault has been caused by external factors, e.g. incorrectly washing/drying, this would not be eligible for a return.
- Our return’s team will check the goods for the fault and contact you if there are any issues. If the fault is deemed to be a manufacturing fault we will refund/exchange as requested
- Your refund will put back on to the payment method which you used, i.e. PayPal, Amazon or Card – Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account
- Once your return has been processed, the returns team will place a new order for the exchange you have requested
- In stock items will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Out of stock items will be placed on back order from our supplier, delivery can vary but will usually be within 28 working days
- We will refund the full cost of the items returned to us, we will not refund the delivery charge as the delivery has already taken place. The cost of your return is covered by our Freepost DPD returns label (UK Mainland customers only)
- Returns Department, Work in Style LTD, Hunter House, Holloway Drive, Wardley Iindustrial Estate, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LA
- Please check inside your parcel for the return form and label
- If you have not been sent a return label, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get one sent to you
- You can download a copy of the return form here.
- The return must be done at your own cost and risk. We recommend using a tracked service and keeping your receipt/tracking number
- We will not process exchanges for International orders, we can offer refunds only
- Northern Ireland customers must also return at their own cost, as DPD England do not cover the Northern Ireland region
- The DPD pick up service is the only free returns service we offer, if you are unable to use this service then the return would have to be done at your own cost and risk