We now offer FREE RETURNS on all UK Mainland orders via Collect+
You are entitled to return your goods within 28 days of dispatch for a full credit/refund or exchange (We can only offer exchanges on goods that are the same price as the returned goods).
Returned goods must be:
- Returned within 28 days of the dispatch date – You must notify us of the return within 21 days of the dispatch date
- Unworn, unwashed and unaltered, in original packaging with labels attached
- Not embroidered or a bespoke item
Returns can take up to 10 working days to be processed, so if you need your exchange quickly, you can send your return back for a refund, and place a new order online for the size/style you need.
How to return your order
- Any goods which are faulty due to a manufacturing fault can be returned to us for a refund or exchange, as per the usual return instructions
- If the item’s fault has been caused by external factors, e.g. incorrectly washing/drying, this would not be eligible for a return.
- Our return’s team will check the goods for the fault and contact you if there are any issues. If the fault is deemed to be a manufacturing fault we will refund/exchange as requested
- Your refund will put back on to the payment method which you used, i.e. PayPal, Amazon or Card – Please allow up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account
- Once your return has been processed, the returns team will place a new order for the exchange you have requested
- In stock items will be dispatched within 3 working days
- Out of stock items will be placed on back order from our supplier, delivery can vary but will usually be within 28 working days
- Returns Department, Work in Style LTD, Hunter House, Holloway Drive, Wardley Iindustrial Estate, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LA
- The return must be done at your own cost and risk. We recommend using a tracked service and keeping your receipt/tracking number
- Northern Ireland customers must also return at their own cost, as DPD England do not cover the Northern Ireland region