Work In Style Delivery & Return Information
Free Shipping Available on ALL UK orders
Work in Style standard delivery is £5.00 for all UK Mainland customers.
Free delivery on orders over £50!
Deliveries of goods can take up to 3 working days; any items that aren't in stock can take approximately 28 working days for delivery.
- UK Mainland Standard Delivery is £5.00
- Next day delivery is £7.50 - Orders made before 1pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered next day
- Orders placed After Thursday 1pm will be delivered the following Monday
- Orders placed after 1pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday
Overseas Shipping Charges
- Delivery to Guernsey, Jersey Ireland is £10
- Other European destinations are £30
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Payment is taken at the point of order
Improved Courier Delivery with DPD
Courier deliveries are now made by DPD to offer you a more convenient and flexible delivery service. DPD provide a unique, interactive service that advises you of a one hour delivery window in which your package will arrive. If it's more convenient, you will have the option to rearrange delivery date.
One Hour Delivery Time Slot
To improve your delivery experience, customers placing orders for delivery by DPD will be notified of a one hour delivery window on a specified date, meaning you don't need to wait all day for a parcel to arrive.
- You'll receive a one hour delivery window
- You'll receive this information as a text or email
- If the time is not convenient, you can use the text or email to change the delivery date
- Notifications are personalised with the name of the delivery driver
You will also recieve access to a web page (illustrated below) where you can see parcel tracking data and if required, reschedule the parcel delivery to a more convenient date.
Please note that you will only be able to change the delivery address to another location within the same postcode - for redelivery to another postcode, please contact Work in Style.
A personalised text message or email will be sent direct to you advising you of the date and time of the delivery. You can choose to reschedue delivery to a different day if required.
Deliveries can also be notified and rescheduled via email.
Standard delivery is available for all our online credit/debit card orders to most UK Mainland addresses and is usually within 2-3 working days.
UK Mainland Standard Delivery is £5.00
Free delivery on orders over £50
Next day delivery
- Next day delivery is availble on orders placed before 1pm (midday) in Mainland UK. Monday-Thursday only.
- Next working day delivery is available on in stock items only
- If your order contains items with both in stock items and items requiring a number of days to deliver, the in stock items will be sent next working day delivery; the remaining items will be sent by standard delivery when they come in to stock.
- Orders received before 1pm if in stock can be sent next working day delivery for total cost of £7.50
- Orders requesting next day delivery received after 1pm Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday
- Orders requesting next day delivery received after 1pm Friday and at weekends will be delivered on the following Tuesday
- Next working day delivery is available in the UK only.
- For deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc, next day delivery cannot be guaranteed and may take up to 3 working days.
- Next day deliveries to Northern Ireland and Eire cannot be guaranteed and may take up to 3 working days.
- Deliveries to European countries are subject to a longer delivery time.
- For your guidance, stock availabilty / delivery estimates are provided on each item.
Delivery Info & Stock Status
We try to reflect our current stock position for you on the product lines which you are interested in. However due to the fast moving stock lines sometimes selling out during the working day, it may be that there is a slight delay while new goods are shipped to our Manchester warehouse. We will always endeavour to advise you of expected delivery times.
We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control.
If we or our suppliers are temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of this position by stating next to our products that delivery may take up to 28 working days. You should allow up to 28 working days for dispatch of the goods. For delays of more than 28 working days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
April 2020 Covid-19 update - During these unprecendented times, we are extending our return policy to 60 days.
You are entitled to return your goods for a full credit/refund or exchange less any applicable delivery charges. Please note that we can only offer exchanges on goods that are the same price as the returned goods.
Goods are to be returned unworn in the original packing with all labels attached within 60 days. You must notify us within 21 days from date of delivery. It will be your responsibility to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. Goods received back in any condition other than 'as new' will be returned back to you.
We recommend sending by Royal mail tracked delivery and keeping your proof of postage in case of any discrepenices with delivery.
Please print the returns form, and fill out in full. You will need a GRN (Goods return number) which you can obtain by emailing or calling us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 477 4438, please quote your order number and confirm specific goods to be returned.