The latest general news and updates from Work in Style, leading UK retailer and supplier of uniforms and workwear.
- Work in Style Email change... The perfect partnership, Work in Style and P&R... Work in Style and P&R Fabrics formed a formidable partnership in 2016. This partnership strengthened our position in the market place and gave us more control and influence. We now have a fully vertical operation able to control our fabric supply and manufacturing to the end user. This partnership has allowed us to take our business forward in this competitive market performing to our key strengths.Read more »
- Read more »
5 Reasons Why Cargo Trousers are the Perfect Workwear Choice
Cargo trousers have long been a popular choice for workwear, thanks to their versatility, functionality, and comfort. But what makes them so perfect for the job? Here are five reasons:
- Plenty of Pockets: The multiple pockets on cargo trousers provide a convenient way to store tools, supplies, and other items. This can be helpful for workers who need to have their hands free.
- Fully Functionable: Cargo trousers are a practical choice for workwear, made from durable materials which are more resistant to wear & tear in a variety of settings including mechanics, landscaping and construction, where reflective cargo pants aren't uncommon.
- Comfortable Fit: They are typically made from breathable fabrics that allow air to circulate,
- Back in 2006 Barco Uniforms collaborated with ABC to produce medical scrubs inspired by the popular Grey’s Anatomy TV show, and from this collaboration came what are now some of the most popular Scrubs/Workwear worn by Healthcare Professional across the globe. With Tailored flattering fits, premium fabrics and finer designer details, there’s many reasons why Grey’s Anatomy by Barco is a uniform favourite throughout the healthcare professionRead more »
- Posted: November 11, 2022Our free return service is a statement of confidence in our products, we believe that you will love your new uniforms and if you don’t we are more than happy to refund or exchange themRead more »
- Finding the right size in uniforms can sometimes be hard, we like to think we have made it as easy as possible here at Work in Style to get the best quality and best fitting medical uniforms around. With personalised size guides for every brand and measuring videos, it’s almost impossible to order the wrong size, and even if you do end up with an ill-fitting set of scrubs we offer a free return service to get them refunded or exchanged for you asap!Read more »
- Whether you are new to buying Scrubs or you just need a refresh on what is available for yourself and your team, you may need some guidance on what is best for you, and what is available on the market. Here at Work in Style, we have put together this Ultimate Scrubs Buying Guide. Taking you through all of your options, be that Style, Brand or material, we are here to help you make the best and most informed decision on your new Scrubs.Read more »
- Join us in Wishing a Merry Christmas to EVERYONE who has got us through the last couple of years. We are asking all of our customers to join us in saying thank you to all those who have and still are working hard to keep us safe whilst mainlining essential services.....Read more »
- Quick Update for you all... During the November lockdown time, Work in Style will stay completely open and support our clientsRead more »
- Read more »
2020 has truly been the Year of the Nurse. Across the World, Nurses have been at the forefront in the battle against Covid-19 and our partners Careismatic, whose group of healthcare brands includes Cherokee and Dickies, are working to raise funds for the Daisy Foundation.
- Read more »
Given the current situation with Coronavirus, we wanted to let you know that we’re closely monitoring developments and have put plans in place to mitigate any potential disruption to our service.