- Barco Essentials Scrub top BE002£14.86 £12.38
- Dickies DKP520C Scrub Set£19.99 £16.66
- Condor Slip resistant shoe£52.70 £43.92
- Skechers Squad SR lace up trainers SK77222EC£57.86 £48.22
- Crocs Classic Clog 10001£37.71 £31.42
- Barco BE005 Essentials Scrub Pants£16.18 £13.48
- Vegan Safety Shoe FS214£45.00 £37.50
- Aldershot Lace up leather shoes£49.27 £41.06
Medical Scrubs and Uniforms
By Work in Style
Originally established in 1935, Work in Style have been supplying the NHS with nurses and doctors uniforms since 1948. Today, Work in Style are one of the UK's leading suppliers of scrubs, doctors coats, lab coats and more.
Latest Uniforms News
- This March, we are launching the Barco Essentials Scrub Sets, which are classic and affordable scrub sets from one of the World’s leading scrub suppliers. With a full scrub set coming in at under £35, these are an affordable option with the same class and style as all of Barco’s products.Read more »
- Read more »
Benchmark specialise in manufacturing high quality, hard-wearing workwear trouser suitable for a variety of uses and sold through a network of distributors and resellers. They are part of the P&R Fabric group, which is a modern, forward-thinking premier fabric supplier that has over 50 years of trading history with the skills and ability to produce technical fabrics for a diverse textile apparel market.
- E&E Workwear is Work in Styles’ very own brand of high-quality Lab coats. The beginning as Ashton Overalls, which was established in the early 60s in the small Derbyshire town of New Mills, in 1969 they became Eaton & Entwistle and because of demand on the business opened the second factory in Marple, manufacturing khaki coats & overalls under contract for the MOD & PO.Read more »