Cherokee 4700 Scrub Top
Cherokee 4700 scrub top is a classic v-neck scrub top, available in a wide selection of colours and unisex sizes
See below for more information.
The Cherokee 4700 Unisex Scrub Top
The Cherokee 4700 is a unisex v-neck scrub top, available in a wide selection of colours and sizes to cover nurses and doctors of every shape and size. The top is lightweight but hard-wearing and is made from a poly/cotton material designed with soil release technology to ensure faultless cleaning and easy care.
you can mix and match with our entire range of Cherokee trousers, especially the popular Cherokee 4200 scrubs, for a full look and comortable uniform.
Features of the Cherokee 4700
This scrub top is a top seller due to it's design and quality and is full of features:
- Traditional classic fit
- Two patch pockets
- Mobile phone pocket
- Short dolman sleeves
- Side vents
- Centre back length: 26.5"
- Fabric: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton with Soil Release
- Machine washable up to 60 degrees
For best results, Cherokee suggests washing the 4700 with like colours in a warm wash. If needed, please only use chlorine-free bleach and use a low heat setting when tumble drying
Free Shipping Available on ALL UK orders over £50
Work in Style standard delivery is £5.00 for all UK Mainland customers.
Free delivery on orders over £50!
- Standard delivery will be delivered within 2-3 working days
- Next day delivery is £7.50 - Orders made before 1pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered next day
- Orders placed After Thursday 1pm will be delivered the following Monday
- Orders placed after 1pm Friday will be delivered the following Tuesday
Overseas Shipping Charges
- Delivery to Ireland is £15.72
- Delivery to Jersey & Guernsey is £17.82
- Delivery to European countries is £30
All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Payment is taken at the point of order
You are entitled to return your goods within 28 days from delivery for a full credit/refund or exchange
See our returns info here - https://www.workinstyle.com/returns-information