Skechers Ghenter Bronaugh Female Safety Trainers 77210EC
The Skechers Ghenter Bronaugh safety trainers are sporty, mesh upper shoes designed to offer comfort and style in the workplace. The trainers feature a powerful, slip-resistant sole which makes them for healthcare and medical wear but also for a range of industries when stability is key.
Designed with a mesh fabric and synthetic upper which features Scotchguard for water resistance, the trainers are finished with stitching accents and air-cooled memory foam insole that takes pressure off the feet and keeps the wearer comfortable.
Features of the Skechers Ghenter Bronaugh Safety Trainers
- Available in UK sizes 3-8
- Lace up design with synthetic overlay at laces for extra durability
- Slip resistant rubber traction outsole
- Mesh fabric upper
- Side S Logo
- Heel panel fabric overlay
- Padded collar and tongue
- Lined with soft fabric
- Removable insole with cushioned memory foam topper
- FlexSole shock absorbing
- Midsole Standard: EN ISO 20347:2012
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design
- EH Safe rated ASTM F2892-11
- Slip Resistant rubber traction outsole
- Slip Resistant sole tested using ASTM F1677-2005 Mark II standards to meet or exceed a .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
Shipped directly from the supplier to you, your delivery will take no longer than 4 working days!
Improved Courier Delivery with DPD
Courier deliveries are now made by DPD to offer you a more convenient and flexible delivery service. DPD provide a unique, interactive service that advises you of a one-hour delivery window in which your package will arrive. If it's more convenient, you will have the option to rearrange a delivery date.
Standard Delivery in the UK costs £5. Free Standard delivery is available on orders over £50 for all our online credit/debit card orders to most UK Mainland addresses and is usually within 3-5 working days.
Next day Delivery
Next day delivery is available on orders placed before 12 o’clock in Mainland UK. Monday-Thursday only.
Next working day delivery is available on in-stock items only
Reduced flat-rate shipping of £10 is now available to selected European countries. Flat rate shipping costs £20 per order to the rest of Europe, £30 for the Rest of the World.
You are entitled to return your goods within 28 days from delivery for a full credit/refund or exchange less any applicable delivery charges. Please note that we can only offer exchanges on goods that are the same price as the returned goods.
Goods are to be returned unworn in the original packing with all labels attached within 28 days. You must notify us within 7 days from date of delivery. It will be your responsibility to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. Goods received back in any condition other than 'as new' will be returned back to you.
- Please print the returns form, and fill out in full.
- You will need a GRN (Goods return number) which you can obtain by emailing or calling us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 477 4438.
- Please quote your order number and confirm specific goods to be returned.